2018 4300# MINI TRUCK
Bobby Fields (270) 579-162970-528-4082
Jordan Froedge (270) 576-7092
- Factory sheet metal, fiberglass hoods are allowed.
- Factory firewall only to remain in factory
location: driver & steering wheel to remain on left side of drivers
- Must use factory compact truck rails, may reinforce
from front to back; cannot add to rear of frame length
- Must be compact style truck; S10, Ford Ranger, D50,
Jeep Comanche etc, no full size. Any kind of motor to any kind of body.
- Wheelbase must not exceed 109 ¼” from center of
rear axle to center of front axle.
- Front windshield mandatory, (can use glass or lexan);
all other glass optional.
- Beds must be covered if cut out; tailgates are
- Maximum truck length will be 153” from the center
of the rear end to the forward most point of the truck, including weights.
Maximum distance from center of the rear end to the absolute back of the
truck, including sled stops, etc is 52”. (A tow hook will be permitted and
will not be considered in any measurement.)
- Weights may extend no more than 12” from rear of
factory frame, they may be mounted on sled stops. Weights must remain
stationary while truck is in motion.
- Up to one-ton rear end maximum. No Rockwells
- Up to one ton six speed transmission with all
working gears. No cut gears, may run automatic and stall converter. No
auxiliary transmissions allowed.
- Maximum rear tire size will be 33x12.50x15 DOT
approved on a maximum 10” wide wheel, which will be measured inside bead to
inside bead. Beadlock will not be considered part of the measurement.
- 406 Cu. In. small block maximum with 0.50%
tolerance (the 351 Cleveland will not be allowed in this class). May run
aftermarket cast iron blocks but no raised cam blocks.
- 2 or 4 barrel intakes, cast or aluminum; may run
after market, intake may not exceed 7”tall, that is from the base of
carburetor to the top of the block.
- May run any camshaft
- Cast heads only, may port and polish, may run after
market, no 18* or lower head, no aluminum heads. Under protest,
determination will be made by actual measurement using a measurement tool.
- May run any distributor which will fit into the
original location, no mags.
- Up to one 4 barrel, naturally aspirated carburetor,
850 CFM maximum with factory number on choke housing. Choke housing must
remain stock. Numbers may not be altered. All air must go thru ventura.
Carburetor “No Go Tool” must not exceed below factory casting ring in
non-modified ventura. Tool must not enter bottom base plate. All other
alterations are acceptable.
- Exhaust headers may go up or back and down, no
- Lifters must remain stock dia. For engine make. (No
- Can run Rev. Limiter cannot use ignition box that
can alter timing when in motion.
- Must run race gas, (NO ALCOHOL-NO NITROUS) These
VP, Citgo, Torco, Sunoco, or
Renegade, up to 116
- Hitch must be stationary in all directions: center
of axle to point of hook 39 ¼” min.
- Maximum hitch height is 27” from ground to point of
- No “L” shaped hitches. Hitch hole must be
horizontal with ground.
- Hitch may not exceed past front of bed, anchor pin
should not be less than 7/8” dia.
- No part of hitch to exceed 36” tall. Top stop not
part of hitch.
- Hitch adjusters for height must not exceed past
- Steel flywheel and safety bell housing and block
¼” shield 360 degrees: around the engine balancer: not less than 2: wide,
except sfi approved balancer must have bar across front.
- Engine cooling fans shielded 360 degrees: electric
fans may not be covered.
- Block shields must run the full length of engine
and from top of frame to 1” above spark plugs.
- All drive shafts must have 2 loops, 2pc shafts must
have 4 loops. Minimum dimensions on loop material are .125 for steel, .250
for aluminum and 1" wide. No chains or cables to be used for loops.
U-joints must be covered on top and both sides. Any driveshaft which has
more than two universal joints is considered a two-piece shaft.
- No fuel tanks, fuel lines or batteries in driver’s
compartment, batteries must be mounted in bed or engine compartment.
- Must have neutral start switch with light mounted
in rear and in cab to show in neutral.
- Must have kill switch mounted in rear of truck to
kill ignition and electric fuel pump.
- No line brakes allowed.
- Must have working fire extinguisher.
- First place truck at each event will have fuel
- Rules have been locked in for a period of 4 years,
2015-2020 pulling seasons.
- Only fully paid members who have made 50% of the
pulls for this class will have voting rights at the annual class meeting.
- A puller must attend at least 50% of the pulls
scheduled for this class to receive points money.
- Payout for this class will be a total of $900:
$375, $250, $150, $75, $50 (less 10% for points fund)