Stock Two Wheel Drive
Micah Shaw (270)
Jeremy Shaw (270)
- One 4-barrel, naturally aspirated carburetor, 850
C.F.M. maximum with factory number on choke housing. Choke housing must
remain stock. Only carburetor # allowed are Holley 4781 and 9380. Numbers
may not be altered. All air must go thru Ventura. Carburetor No Go Tool
must not exceed below factory casting ring in non-modified Ventura. Tool
must not enter bottom base plate. All other alterations are acceptable.
- Carburetor can be used with cast iron or aluminum
manifolds. No tunnel ram types. Two-inch maximum spacer allowed. No
welded-on spacers allowed. Air cleaner may exit hood with adequate
clearance. No cutting or stretching intakes and welding back together. No
sheet metal intakes. No tunnel ram type intakes. May port and polish and
gasket match on intakes.
- A. Engine must be no more than 485 cubic inches.
B. Any cast iron blocks.
Chevrolet must be no more than 4.840 bore spacing, and Ford must be no more than
4.900 bore spacing. DRCE blocks are allowed but must run no more than 4.840
bore spacing and must run Chevy conventional heads only. GM style block with GM
style head. Ford style block with Ford style head. Dodge style block with
Dodge style head. Any other internal modification may be made. May refer to
part number for verification.
C. Aluminum or cast iron heads.
Ford can run up to an A head. Dodge may run BI heads. No HEMI heads. No
homemade heads. No C heads. Ford can run up to an A head no lower than 11
degree valve angle. Dodge may run B1 head no lower than 14 degree valve
angle. No Hemi heads. GM heads no 18 degree valve angle or lower heads
allowed.GM style heads port must measure 4.100 maximum port width and .415
maximum space between runners. Ford style heads port must measure 6.850 maximum
port width and 2.950 maximum space between runners. The entire height of port
excluding corners radius measurements are taken at intake manifold flange and
can be smaller.
D. 1% tolerance on engine cubic
E. Block and heads must have
company logo and part number on them. (Chevy, Ford, GM, Dodge, etc)
F. May run any make of cams,
roller cams, cast iron cams, mushroom cams, billet cams, also roller lifters,
roller rockers and any other lifter allowed.
- Any battery powered ignition may be used.
- Headers or open exhaust are allowed. Headers may exit
through hood with adequate clearance or down and back no turnouts.
- Bed can be hulled, but not narrowed, must be covered
and must have stock appearance. Rear bedside can be cut a maximum of 4 for
- Factory firewall and floorboard required. Floorboard
may be altered to accommodate shift pole. Steering column must be within 3
of stock location.
- Front inner fender wells not required.
- 133-inch wheelbase maximum. If bed alterations are
made must be from front of bed to front of rear wheel well. (A tow hook will
be permitted and will not be considered in any measurement.)
- Frame must be no less than ½ ton and no more than 1
ton. Frame may be cut to maintain maximum wheelbase. Brake caliper and
brackets may be cut off. Rotors may be removed. No springs required.
Radiator must be under hood in front of engine. One radiator per truck and
must be in working order. Water holding tanks allowed but must be under hood
in engine compartment. Straight axles are allowed but must meet 133
- If original vehicle has doors and hood, they must
remain in place. Tilt front ends allowed. OEM windshield required. Back
- Tailgates and rear bumpers may be removed for safety
of person hooking sled. Front OEM bumpers are required per year model and
body style. Bumpers must be same make as truck.
- Gas tanks cannot be mounted in front of truck. Vehicle
will not have more than one fuel cell, no double tanks. Factory tank must be
inside of cab or tank in bed. Battery may be anywhere on truck except inside
- A. Street legal tires only. No barred or tractor
tires allowed. 12.50 x 16.5 street limit (Must be able to read tire size.)
No cut tires. Tire height limit 36 inches. Wheel width limit is 12 inches,
tires may be trued. Tractor tires are allowed on front. Beadlock is not
considered as part of the measurement.
- Stall converters allowed.
- Front weights must not extend beyond forward most part
of front bumper, with bumper in stock position., can be under hood in engine
compartment. Rear weights cannot extend more than (1) foot past rearmost
part of truck bed. Hitch support may be no farther back than hooking point.
- Forty-two inches minimum from center of rear axle to
hitch point. Hitch must be stationary in all directions. Hitch minimum 7/8,
maximum 1 ½ with a minimum 3.75X 3 hole. No diamond shaped hitches are
permitted. Hitch must be structured such that a 3 pipe will pass through
the opening. Hitch cannot go further forward than back of cab, no part of
hitch can exceed 36 to top. Top stops no more than 12 forward from
hitching point. No part of hitch, no farther back then hitching point. Top
stop bracket and bolt not part of hitch
- Cool cans, electric fuel pumps and fans are allowed.
If more than one fuel pump they must be feeding the same fuel line.
- Maximum hitch height is 30 before, during and after
- Race fuel only. No alcohol, nitro methane, nitrous
oxide or nitrous propane. No oxidizers. Only fuels permitted are Renegade,
Citgo, VP, Sunoco, and Torco, up to 117 motor octane. No oxygenated fuels
- No auxiliary box or transfer case allowed.
- Big rear-ends allowed no planetary axles. Two speed
factory stock allowed. No after market allowed.
- Five speed or smaller transmissions allowed. No
aftermarket transmissions or cut gears. Original gears may be replaced. Cut
gear in this rule is meant to mean a change in the ratio. Transmission must
roll out per factory specifications or can pull cap. May remove any unused
- No crower glide clutches. Any pedal clutch allowed.
- Full size OEM truck bodies only. Fiberglass hoods are
- All general and safety rules not specified or
clarified in class rules will apply. Fire suits required
- Steering wheel and driver seat must remain within 3
inches of original position.
- No individual brakes.
- First place truck of class will have fuel checked.
- First place truck of class will have top of carburetor
- Rules are locked for pulling seasons 2016 thru 2018.
Only fully paid members who have made at least 50% of the pulls scheduled
for this class will have voting rights at the annual class meeting.
A puller must attend at least 50% of the pulls scheduled for this class
to receive points money.
Payout for this class: $900: $375, $250, $150, $75, $50